Rochelle and Mark found me all the way from the UK. I didn’t actually meet them until a few days before their wedding but I felt like I knew them forever. I planned their wedding about a year ahead of time so we had lots of contact back and forth. I heard mostly from Rochelle except it was so cute right before they came out to Vegas Mark was planning wedding day morning gifts for his bride to be. We planned a foot/leg massage while she was getting her makeup done that really made her day. He also wanted her favorite sparkling wine and bouquet of flowers delivered to her that morning. It was so sweet. Their wedding was unique because it essentially was a week long for them and all their guests. They all came together and left together on the same flight so this celebration was truly an amazing group of friends and family. Thank you Rochelle and Mark for choosing us to plan your wedding day! Here are a few of my favorite photos from their wedding day.
A special thanks to everyone that helped make this day so perfect:
Wedding Ceremony: Caesar’s Palace Bella Luna
Wedding Reception: Rao’s at Caesar’s Palace
Photobooth: Elegant Entertainment
Photographer: Friend of Bride and Groom
Elvis: All Night Long Entertainment
From the second I met Aaron and Joey I knew I had to be part of their wedding day. Not only for the amazing ideas they had but also just because they showed so much love and passion for each other. Of course I all our couples are in love but these two were different because that sparkle never left their eyes. Meeting them made me realize how important it is to always show your significant other how in love you are with them. They wed over memorial day weekend inside of the Havana Room at the Tropicana. Their request to guests were black tie formal and only black attire. The details that went into this wedding just made it come to life. As a couple in the entertainment business, they had to deliver and did they ever. Aaron even had a chance to perform a beautiful duet with his friend Autumn that he sang to his groom!
Aaron & Joey, thank you for choosing us to be part of your celebration and trusting us throughout the planning process. You both are an inspiration to everyone who knows you. The love you two share does not come often and I am so thankful I was able to witness such a true romance. There was a team of amazing vendors that helped make this wedding possible at the bottom of this post. Lisa and Jamison, thank you for capturing this wedding. I enjoyed working with you both again and can’t wait until the next one! Please enjoy some of my favorite images from this romantic event in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A very special thank you to all of the talent that went into this gorgeous wedding:
Wedding Planner: Desirable Events by Desi
Photographer: Moxie Studio
Floral: Naakiti Floral
Decor: Sit on this
Venue: Tropicana Havana Room
DJ: DJ Tony
Invitations: 1st Impressions Invitations
Mathieu and Sophie
Mathieu and Sophie are a beautiful couple from Belgium who chose to marry in Las Vegas. They found me through google and our first “meeting” was on Skype but a few months later Mathieu came to Las Vegas for work so I was able to finally meet him in person. They planned everything from afar and put all their trust into Desirable Events. The main request they had was to rent a SUV limo and take their 15 guests on a photo tour of the strip. They took photos at the Venetian, Tropicana, and the Las Vegas Sign prior to their ceremony. Being married in August outdoors, always makes me nervous, although the photo tour was a little windy it actually made for comfortable temperatures and amazing photos by Saundra Wirig Photography. When it was time for the ceremony, the limo dropped off everyone to the ceremony venue where the wind had basically went away. Their wedding venue was Lakeside Weddings and Events which is perfect for an intimate ceremony overlooking the lake. Guests were greeted with the lovely sound of Gospel Singers provided by Patti Pennington. The wedding was officiated in French by Danielle Starzyk from Elegant Weddings Las Vegas. Being on a lake, there are always surprises and a local paddle boater was riding by listening to the ceremony which made the couple laugh and enjoy the unexpected moment. Following the ceremony, the guests and family members took photos with the Lake in the background then headed back to the limo to head to the reception. It was held on top of the Stratosphere in a private dining room with gorgeous views of the entire Las Vegas Valley. This was a very intimate dinner reception with a 5 course meal. Music was provided by the Stratosphere and had a great mix perfect for a wedding dinner. They did not have a traditional reception just had a few speeches by some of their closest friends. It was a wonderful and amazing night that was full of love, laughter, and happily ever after!
For more information on planning your intimate wedding, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 836-8605.
A special Thanks to all the vendors who made this event so special:
Wedding Planner: Desirable Events by Desi
Hair/makeup: Jennifer Doepper Photographer: Saundra Wirig Photography *all photos provided by Saundra for this blog
Ceremony Venue & Flowers: Lakeside Weddings and Events
Reception Venue & Decor: Stratosphere, Top of the World Private Dining Room
Gospel Singers: Patti Pennington
Limo: Las Vegas Transporters
Tips for Outdoor Vegas Weddings:
- Choose non summer months. Late May through early September the temperatures reach over the 100 degree mark; which is too hot for formal wedding attire. April and October are the best months to have outdoor weddings because temperatures arat between 75 and 85 degrees and sunset is around 6pm.
- Provide a favor to cool the guests. Handing out fans as favors or as programs are a great way to show guests you care and give out information on the wedding.
- For outdoor ceremonies offer guests a welcome cocktail or even just flavored water. One wedding I did provided guests with cucumber water as they entered the outdoor ceremony space and guests loved the refreshing touch.
- Have a backup plan. Although Vegas has mostly beautiful sunny days, there are still times that it may rain or is extremely windy. For rain, it is definitely a wise choice to take the wedding indoors instead. For wind purposes, it is a great idea to check with the venue to see if the location is a wind trap or if I actually blocks the wind. Wind will cause microphone problems that will lose intimacy in your ceremony.
- Decor choices. If you plan on using the beautiful natural look of a venue be sure that what you see months before the wedding is what will be there on your day. Most flowers in Las Vegas bloom certain times of the year and may only last a few weeks. By even seeing your venue a year away will not guarantee the natural scenery will be the same. It’s best to check with the venue on their opinion and also a week before make sure it is how you want it so you have the opportunity to add decor where needed.
- Food. Outdoor weddings sometimes do not have a kitchen facility right at the location so keep in mind food will be transported from somewhere else. You do not want your guests to have cold food that is supposed to be hot or warm food that should have been cold. Check with your caterer before deciding on venue and get a list of recommended food items so that your guests will have a memorable experience.
- Provide sunscreen and/or sunglasses. A cute touch and great favor to five guests are sunscreen packets and sunglasses. This will not only protect them from the sun but later in the evening make for props for photos.
Remember to make sure your day is everything you have desired and also think of the tiniest things to make your wedding stand out to guests. Everyone always appreciates how couples think of all the little things to keep their guests happy. For more advice on planning a Las Vegas outdoor wedding or tips to creating a memorable lasting experience contact Desi at email@example.com.