With the growing world of technology and apps, weddings can be more confusing to plan due to the bride searching endless hours on Pinterest for ideas. A friend of mine is an amazing, talented artist and is a one stop shop for all your wedding sign needs. Her shop From Kelly With Love can be found on Etsy. She has tons of different wedding items and I’ll break down some of my favorites by ceremony and reception. (Please click on the photo to go directly to the listing on Etsy to purchase).
1. Welcome Sign: Guest always feel special with an adorable welcome sign like this Sandwich board or aisle blocker. Y
3. Seating Sign: Ceremony seating can get confusing or if someone has a significant amount of people on their side it tends to feel uncomfortable for people to intermingle. This is a unity of two families joining together so why not have a sign to direct guests to side on either side?
4. Memorial Sign: It’s always a sweet idea to honor loved ones watching from heaven by having something to remember them by. Here are a couple different ideas for this:
5. Ring bearer signs: The kids are always the first “awe” moment before the bride. Why not spice it up and add that extra awe with one of these adorable signs!
6. Guest book Sign: With all the different ideas in guestbooks that are created today, guests tend to get confused on where to sign their names. By having a sign with the guest book will allow guests to not miss out on sending you wishes. (check out my past blog for guestbook ideas)
8. Cake sign: Cake tables always need extra decor that many couples forget to add. Why not get a cute sign to display with your cake and cutting set for that nice additional touch!
10. Bar sign: Many people do not decorate the bars at their wedding so they just sit as is. Most of your guests though tend to spend most of their time getting drinks so by adding a fun little sign to it will be a nice touch.
11. Social Media Sign: As I stated in the beginning of this blog, social media is huge. It’s a great way to see what your wedding looked like from all your guests perspective. Create a hashtag and get a sign like this so your guests can provide you with amazing photos.
12. Table Numbers: These are perfect little rustic table numbers, something which most venues do not provide so why not get something cute that you can reuse in the future for things such as other parties or kids birthdays.
There are many different ideas that Kelly creates for weddings, home, and other events. If you don’t see them above, please check out her Etsy for many more beautiful ideas.